Even Siri started to play Pokemon Go. Aren’t you still playing Pokemon Go?
After clearing over $160 million in revenue in less than a month, Pokémon Go is on the tip of everyone’s collective tongues these days. And “everyone,” now includes Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri.
According to TheNextWeb, although semi-finicky with when she’ll respond to questions without just opening the app itself, Siri does have nearly a d dozen new responses to Pokémon-related queries.
Ask questions about Pokémon Go
To hear them, just ask a simple question about Pokémon Go and about half the time she’ll respond with one of the following:
- “[Name]! Go!”
- “I like playing peekabo with Pikachu.”
- “Oh, is that why everyone keeps asking what color a Geodude is?”
- “I’ve been looking in the much for Muk.”
- “Of course. That’s what it’s all about. Oh, wait, that’s the hoké Pokémon.”
- “Just make sure to look both ways. And up and down, too.”
- “I like pocket monsters. Pocket assistants, too.”
- “Confining virtual beings inside powerful devices makes me feel funny for some reason.”
- and my personal favorite: “Snorlax. Zzzz. Sorry, what was the question?”
Again, Siri doesn’t respond to these queries every time; sometimes she just opens Pokémon Go and ignores you completely. There’s a metaphor about life in 2016 somewhere in there.