Samsung’s impressive new Galaxy Note 7 doesn’t launch until Aug. 19, but pre-orders begin today.
In the U.S., the Note 7 will be available on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and U.S. Cellular in three colors: Blue Coral, Black Onyx and Silver Titanium. Here’s how much it’ll cost on each carrier.
The phones are identical on all of the carriers. Looking at the numbers, AT&T is the most expensive option followed by Verizon. T-Mobile and Sprint offer the best deal on the Note 7.
Shoppers who pre-order the Note 7 also get a free gift of their choice: a Gear Fit 2 or 256GB microSD card.
T-Mobile is also throwing in a full year of Netflix, which makes it the most attractive deal.
Mashable got to spend some time with the Note 7 and was impressed by all it has to offer.
Notable specs include:
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with dual-curved edges
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of storage (expandable to 256GB via microSD)
- IP68 dust and water resistance (including the S Pen)
- 3,500 mAh battery
- 12-megapixel f/1.7 back camera
- 5-megapixel f/1.7 front camera
- Fast wired and fast wireless charging
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner
- NEW iris scanner
- Works with new Gear VR / Read More at: http://mashable.com/2016/08/03/samsung-galaxy-note-7-price/#UHRuFTMY4sqf /