For a lot of you, today’s podcast topic on 31 Days to Build a Better Blog is one you’re already doing – or at least have done before!
Leaving comments on other blogs is one of the most commonly-recommended things you can do to drive traffic to your blog and to increase your online visibility.
As time goes on, however, it can be hard to keep up with when we’re constantly creating content for our own blogs and spending a lot of time on our social media channels, but it really has so many benefits it’s worth carving out some moments of your day to devote to it.
In today’s episode I also mention how although there’s truth in the advice that leaving comments is a great way to boost your blog, it can also be a technique that can really damage your blog. I’ve got some tips to help you harness this technique in the right way so you can build a really great connection with other bloggers in a mutually beneficial way.
Click here to listen to day 20 of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog series on the ProBlogger Podcast.
- The Ultimate Guide to Leaving Comments on Blogs
- How to Leave Meaningful Blog Comments – Writer’s Digest
- 19 Ways to Build Relationships with Blog Comments – Social Media Examiner
- Benefits of Comment Marketing for Traffic and Popularity – SEO Siren
- 10 Blog Commenting Tips to Get Traffic from Other Blogs – Learn to Blog
Originally at: Blog Tips at ProBlogger
The post The ProBlogger Podcast How-To: Leave Comments on Blogs appeared first on @ProBlogger.