According to the WindowsReport, Windows 10 Mobile build 15204 brings new privacy options to the table.
This tool will repair most computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Quickly fix PC issues and prevent others from happening with this software:
- Download ReimagePlus (100% safe download and endorsed by us).
- Click “Start Scan” to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Microsoft recently released a new Windows 10 Mobile build to Fast Ring Insiders. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone 3 build 15204 features a new privacy page for the Windows 10 Mobile OOBE experience that allows users to quickly make common privacy changes when setting up the device.
Fixes the issue where the keyboard would sometimes not appear
This release also fixes the issue where the keyboard would sometimes not appear when a text input field was selected in Microsoft Edge.
These are the only changes that this build brings to the table. Actually, this doesn’t come as a surprise as build 15204 is the first Redstone 3 Mobile build released by Dona Sarkar’s team.
On the other hand, the list of known issues features six bugs. In other words, Windows 10 Mobile build 15204 brings more issues than improvements.
Windows 10 Mobile build 15204 bugs
First of all, if you receive error 800b0109 while downloading this build, go to to Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program and check for a restart message. Restart your device from there and then check for updates again. You should now be able to download build 15204 without any problems.
- For Insiders who have upgraded from a prior 150xx build to this build, the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” Settings page and the Connect UX page may fail to open.
- There is an issue with Microsoft Edge where you might get into a bad state after opening a new Microsoft Edge windows and screen off with the JIT process suspended.
- Continuum will stop working when HP Elite X3 case is closed.
- Continuum hangs or renders incorrectly after disconnecting on devices like the Lumia 950.
- The device screen might stay black when disconnecting from a Continuum dock after screen has timed out normally.
Have you downloaded Windows 10 Mobile build 15204 on your phone? Did you encounter any other bugs apart from those already mentioned by Microsoft?