Flappy-Bird
Getting your mobile game to the top of the app charts isn’t easy. Sometimes it’s the simplest ones that become an instant hit. For that reason, creators often use a free-to-play model, allowing users to play a good chunk of the game before having to pay for access to additional levels or features. However, that’s risky business because there is no guarantee that the users will ever pay. A new report is highlighting that risk, showing that almost half of all the revenue generated in mobile gaming comes from just 0.19 percent of users. That means the other 99.81 percent…

This story continues at The Next Web
Source: The Next Web

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here